Sunday, August 18, 2013

Breastfeeding

0 comments
I read an article from yahoo this morning. It's all about the importance of breastfeeding. The month of August marks the Breastfeeding Awareness Month. I'll be due in the next three (3) to four (4) weeks. I can't hide my excitement until I hug and kiss my little boy. But above anything else, I just can't wait also to breastfeed my angel in the next coming days. Now, let's take a look at these 7 Things We Might Not Know About Breastfeeding.

1) Ingredients


















2)  Over 75% of mom breastfeed their babies at some point. Go Mamas!


















3) Stay away, Sickness!


















4) Breastmilk contains DHA, an ingredient that raises intelligence for babies.


















5) Obesity and overweight.


















6) Reduces cancer for moms.


















7) The Righty!


















It's been said that breast milk is one of the most priceless gifts you can give your baby. If you're fortunate enough to have all the milk that your baby needs, then your child is off to a good start. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment