Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hukad in Abreeza Mall, Davao City

0 comments
The newest mall here in the city - Abreeza Mall. I so long to visit the place. It has been the talk of the city after it opened few months ago. Why is this place so talk about? It is because of its high end stalls/stores selling branded and expensive stuff which other malls don't have. And these stalls/stores are open only in places like Cebu and Manila. It has also restaurants that branched out here in Davao.

And speaking of restaurants, I had the chance to visit the place and ate lunch in "HUKAD". It was Nerissa's birthday, an officemate of mine. She invited us for lunch.

In HUKAD, I first noticed their lights, they are covered with plastic straps and designed just like the "puso ng saging". 
Sorry, got a poor camera. A VGA camera from my phone.

The food was superb. I love their Crispy Pata and Sisig. Rice is unlimited. I forgot to get photos of these food and what I have are these ones...
 Empty, that is how to describe the sizzling plate for sisig because of its mouth watering taste.

Aside from the delicious food, they have also accommodating waiters/waitresses. Since it was a birthday lunch, they sang birthday songs for Nerissa. Happy Birthday, Ner!

After eating, we walked down to get back in the office. But before riding down the escalator, we had a minute pictorial. Of course, I requested this one to document my first time visit in the place. (lol)


People are staring unto us while having our photo-shot in the escalator (wahahah!). KEBS!



I had so much fun with this an hour lunch date with my officemates. Hope this is not the last time I'll visit the place. Am not done yet as what the following picture is saying...

I will surely hit the place again. If not with my colleagues, maybe with my family and barkadas. See you around here in Abreeza Mall! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment