Friday, May 7, 2010

Banana Plantation Visit in SOCKSARGEN

0 comments

It was a very hot afternoon when we conducted our field inspection in the banana areas of Surallah. My 2-day stay in the place confirmed the hearsay about El Nino affecting the area...Well, it's pretty obvious in the pictures where I have to cover my whole body to avoid the ouching heat of the sun's rays...


































I had the long walk under the heat of the sun in the huge banana plantation...seeing and touching the leaves and fruits hanging on the mother banana tree...weeeh!








...and this tractor doing its thing in preparing the land at 2 in the afternoon...










Its supah dupah hot, promise...






And with this trip, I've got the chance to meet also an old friend, Hera...We had lunch together in Gensan before I went back to Davao. With us also are Kuya Jun and Raymond...















Looking forward to more trips and sidetrips as well...Kahit na akoy isang babaeng byahilo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment